Saturday, September 09, 2006

Jonah's 2nd Grade Letter

Here is what Jonah wrote to me after his first week at school:

Deir Mom I Thot ThaT 2nd grab is osom! I LICT LOnHC I mab a magniT iT was FUN! TAM reb us a Store abowt a Dog ThaT is Triing To Mac HIS Owner

Translation for those who are not used to 2nd grade spelling:
Dear Mom, I thought that 2nd grade is awesome! I liked lunch. I made a magnit. It was fun! Tam read us a story about a dog that is trying to make his owner . . .

He typically keeps me hanging, especially when he describes anything about school. He tells me that he will finish this letter later. Meanwhile, notice that he says he liked his lunch! I wonder if laptop lunches had anything to do with it. Next week I will post my lunch creations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home