Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Hello out there!

Hi Everybody - 2006 is the new 2005. But I'm not working as hard as I was last year. One of the reasons why this blog is so neglected is because my job took up all of my time last year. But now I know that it was totally worth it, because they flew me and my entire family to CANCUN for a VACATION to reward me for my work!! Sure, I had to attend two morning lectures after partying all night on the beach, but it what a trip!!

Here is me with my MEDAL (boy, do I feel special!):


I was fresh out of my induction ceremony (I'm not sure what I was inducted into) where I was personally congratulated by all sorts of senior management AND the president of the company. But do you see the beach pary set up behind me?? Every night of the trip, they had some fantastic party going on.

We had a great time. Here is my lovely family enjoying Cancun while I was getting inducted:

3 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Liz Woodbury said...

welcome back to the blogosphere, or whatever!! this is cause for celebration!

 
At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where was your lovely husband? and why are your lovely children slooking so GROWNUP?!!!!!!

eeeeek.....

congratulations!
(on your accomplishmnents & your freedom!)

can't wait to see you guys in person
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! A famous medalist in the family. Congratulations!
You were already #1 in our book. (Did you mention to them that DNW received a Rolex and where is yours?)
We are fortunate to have DNW here in Kansas for a few days. When do you, Adam, Jonah, and Oona visit Kansas?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home