What I'm doing
Some of you may not know, but I'm at the tail end of a two week trip to the East Coast. The first week was spent at Disney World where Jonah rode Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger's spin 5 times. Oona's favorite ride was Dumbo, so we went on that a few times too. The Pirates of the Carribean ride had it's grand re-opening which included a new Johnny Depp character. I didn't go on it because I had to stay out with Oona. But Jonah loved it and came home with a frighteningly realistic gun toy.
Now I am at Long Beach Island at my mom's beautiful beach house. She is watching over the kids while I work from her house. Today she took them crabbing and Jonah caught a ton of crabs. Pictures will be posted soon.
In the meantime, I was going to do my own version of 'What the heck am I doing?'
I'm reading: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn (Fantastic book!!)
I'm eating: Fresh Jersey corn and Jersey tomatoes.
I'm watching: my computer!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home