Thursday, May 11, 2006

15 minutes


Here is Jonah in his first 15 minutes of fame. The hand that he's holding on to belongs to my brother, who loves to take Jonah on outings like this.

I discovered this article a few years ago when it was posted on the bulletin board at Playmates. Several people recognized Jonah in the Sunday paper and cut out the article for me. I have a bunch of copies, but never saw a color version of it before. (Thanks, Isaac!!)

Check out the article. I especially love the title. Army of Robots Takes over SF!! They are Night Zomies!! They are Neighbors!! They Have come back from the dead!! Ahhhh!! (the last part was borrowed from Sufjan, but you get the idea)

2 Comments:

At 3:59 AM, Blogger Liz Woodbury said...

oh my, robot boy looks rather terrified!

 
At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't link to the article...? but love the photo of little Jonah (before he stretched out)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home