Sunday, October 01, 2006

Check out my new ride


A Prius!! My sister-in-law's brother works at a Toyota dealership, and while he didn't get me a special price, he DID put me on top of the waiting list. I only had to wait a week for my perfect car. It has a GPS system (for getting around), bluetooth (for handsfree phone), and a rearview backup camera ('cause it helps). If I get in an accident or lost, it will be my own damn fault; this car takes care of EVERYTHING!!

7 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll love it.
I have over 30,000 miles on mine and it's still great.

Get that HOV sticker!

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Liz Woodbury said...

oooh, it's so purty! what's its name?

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Jeannette said...

I haven't thought of a name. Hmmm.

 
At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow !

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Jeannette said...

Actually, I do kind of have a name. When I dropped off the car at my regular parking lot before going to work the first day, I said, 'Take care of my baby!!' Since then, every time I return to the parking lot, the parking lot guys say 'There is the baby!!' while pointing toward my car. So I guess that her name is Baby.

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger Liz Woodbury said...

i like the name, and i like the fact that the parking lot guys helped you choose it!

 
At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the name, too ! Can't wait to go for a ride in Baby !!

(sorry you didn't get to see Sufjan - he's so sweet)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home