Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween!

Phew. The trick-or-treating is over, the candy is eaten, and after many glasses of water later, I can reminisce.

We made a graveyard out of our front lawn:


Dorothy and a Skeleton:


Their full costumes:


We had a wonderful day!!

6 Comments:

At 4:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great Halloween! (What was the final jack o'lantern count?)

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Jeannette said...

I think it was 17 total. But A would know for sure.

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger Liz Woodbury said...

cuties. but where's a pic of j's costume?

 
At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea, were you Big Dorothy, J?

these are wonderful costumes!

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so now I know you were a gypsy pirate ! where'a your picture? and did you talk lkie a pirate ?

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Jeannette said...

see my new post!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home