posted by Jeannette @ 5:31 PM 4 comments
What a great costume! You guys do Halloween right!
this is the best costume, ever - and so much more mobile for him to carry his trick or treat bag than *some* I remember !!!
AND, so anatomically correct! What were you, J, fascia ?
Initially, I wanted to be Lucille Ball. But the costume, once on, didn't read at all. So then I tried for a last minute pirate. Everybody thought that I was a gypsy. As long as they didn't have to ask who I was, I was happy!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
What a great costume! You guys do Halloween right!
this is the best costume, ever - and so much more mobile for him to carry his trick or treat bag than *some* I remember !!!
AND, so anatomically correct! What were you, J, fascia ?
Initially, I wanted to be Lucille Ball. But the costume, once on, didn't read at all. So then I tried for a last minute pirate. Everybody thought that I was a gypsy. As long as they didn't have to ask who I was, I was happy!!
Post a Comment
<< Home