First Grade!

Jonah completed his first day of First Grade and he was so happy to be back with his friends. We agreed that school is like an all day playdate with your best friends. He's lucky that he loves school that much. Here's a picture of Jonah with his two best friends, Max and Desi. Desi dyed his hair blue in honor of the occasion.
At the end of the day, I was eager to hear how Jonah's first day went. All he could say was, 'The thing I don't like about First Grade is that Danny talks for soooooo long before recess!!' Well, I think that he really liked it, despite the complaint. Danny is Jonah's teacher, by the way. In this picture, Danny is the one holding the chiuaua, Chupers. (The other guy holding a dog is John, Jonah's kindergarten teacher.) The dogs come to school too. You can always tell when Danny enters the building because Chupers precedes him running around the grand hall like a complete maniac!!


1 Comments:
oh, sweet. Jonah looks like *such* a big boy! sigh I love that his teacher has a funny little "doggie"! looks smaller than the guinea pig. do you guys miss the pig, btw?
Post a Comment
<< Home