Working and Commuting
Today at devotionals we sung Come Thou Font of Every Blessing and I sang along happily because I know it from the Sufjan Stevens Christmas albums and I think it’s a beautiful song too. Then we prayed for Marketing and Office Management. There’s a schedule for the month and each department gets prayed for at least once a month. Can I ask them to pray for FXOL?
Today I’m going to dig in and write their DR plan. I’m not working with a lot of information, but I’m hoping that I will get it as I go. I noticed that their audit committee has identified their lack of a DR plan as a risk. I’m happy to help them remove the risk! I know what a pain it is to write one. But they will have to practice it once it is all documented.
I’m pretty bold now and can take tuk tuks anywhere I want to go. They are incredibly convenient and if you are firm about the rate they give you no trouble at all. Most people in Chennai are incredibly nice and they are very respectful towards women. My tuk tuk driver yesterday was so excited to practice his English, he wanted to keep me talking the whole time. He asked my name, my kids names, and what they all meant. He didn’t know where San Francisco was, but he did know California.
Labels: India


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home