Monday, September 27, 2010

Lunch

There are food carts all over town that look like this:


This is the guy on the corner by my work. Almost every day I get a stack of fresh cucumber slices with a sprinkle of salt and cayenne pepper. It costs me 10 rupees. Yum!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 5:19 AM, Blogger Adam said...

I can't wait to show Oona! I wonder if she would like cucumbers with cayenne pepper.

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Jonah said...

Do the banana leaves smell like bananas?

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger oonaw said...

Those cucumbers looks yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you mama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Jonah said...

Zero is actually me, jonah

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Jeannette said...

Hi Jonah - the banana leaves don't smell. But many times in restaurants you use a banana leaf instead of a plate. When you are done, they scope the whole thing into the compost!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home